Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
LinkedIn Networking Know-How
Thursday, November 1, 2012 at 9:00 AM - Thursday, December 20, 2012 at 5:00 PM (GMT)
This 7 week course will take place entirely on LinkedIn, from 1st November 2012, and will involve working live on your profile and network on LinkedIn. You won’t just be using “real life” examples, you’ll be working on and growing your business as you go.
You should expect to spend about an hour a week on the recommended activities, or up to half an hour a day if you are serious about using it to expand your network and sales leads. We’ll use a private, hidden group to enable delegates to ask questions and support one another, whilst providing telephone and email support throughout on a one to one basis, and a variety of video, audio, slideshares and notes to cater to your different learning styles.
Did you know
- You can use LinkedIn to earn Green Stars for your expertise in “Questions and Answers”?
- Your profile can be made publically searchable on Google and can become the focus of your online presence?
- You can track how much business LinkedIn is driving to your website, and measure the return on investment for your time and any subscription fees?
This course couldn’t be more practical and applicable to your business, and is run by a group of trainers who will be online every day to support you personally in the private group, or by email or phone.
Typical course content will include:
Perfecting your Profile – getting visible, being found, attracting connections, & measuring ROI
Getting your message right – finding your audience, getting yourself known & measuring ROI
Your Company Profile – how to create company listings (yes, plural!) and measure ROI
Extending your network – conversations, and etiquette, network diving, bringing in business and ROI
Proving your expertise – Answers, Groups, Recommendations, and ROI
LinkedIn Applications and Syndication – increasing connectivity, increasing visibility and ROI
Course designed and delivered by popular demand!
For more information and to read the course recommendations, take a look at our LinkedIn Company Page.
- Expert Trainers, accredited by the ILP
- Six weeks support and training included
- Make Linkedin WORK for your business
- Complete the activities when you want to
- Flexible course schedule
- Expand your network through fellow delegates
- Learn as you go, using LinkedIn to learn LinkedIn
- Work ON your business throughout the course
Reach Further brings people together online to share, to work and to learn in online communities and social networks.
We help organisations & individuals make the most of the social web through training courses, consultancy, & social media strategy creation & delivery.
We are interested in ensuring that you have the skills, knowledge, and attitude in your own team to make social media work for you. Whether that's a Community of Practice to share specialist knowledge, or a social networking strategy to engage people online.
We empower you to reach further online and in business.